Do you have a genuine passion for B2B sales? Would you thrive in a fast-growing SaaS organization? Are you an exceptional closer, then this is the role for you!
Sysarb is on an epic journey where our ultimate goal is to change gender equality, worldwide. The world is changing for the better, but we still have a long way to go, leaving a gap in the market which is up for grabs. We want you to join the ride!
As a Client Executive, you will be a key player in Sysarb's growth. We have high ambitions to accelerate our growth for the next coming years and are now looking for an experienced Client Executive to attract and close customers within our HR SaaS solution.
The Client Executive reports to our Stockholm-based Sales Manager (currently being recruited) and will be supported by other cross-functional leaders. At Sysarb, we believe that the team drives us forward towards our goals.
You are a perfect fit if you have…
- Proven track record within sales, preferably in an organization with a SaaS business model.
- Ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute in collaboration with other team members.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiating skills are essential, along with the ability to balance a varied workload.
- A high degree of independence with the ability to effectively plan, prioritize and organize your activities is essential.
- Experience within Compensation & Benefits or other HR-related fields is a big plus.
What you'll get to do...
- Run deal processes - Take qualified leads to the finish line by navigating multiple stakeholders from initial pitch to closed deal.
- Business develop our sales process - Together with the rest of the sales team, continuously improve our sales process to convert leads into paying customers
- Nurture and maintain client relationships
- Identify and generate new opportunities across markets
- Utilizing our current client base to generate new business across our markets
What we can offer you...
- Incentive Warrant Program
- Commission-based salary
- Culture - 45 people, a shared vision to radically improve gender equality worldwide
- A yearly budget to spend on health-related services - gym memberships, exercise classes, etc
- MacBook, mobile phone, home office days, and other nice-to-haves
Sysarb is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application. We do background checks of every candidate that qualifies for the final step of our recruitment process.
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.